|Titan Restoration provides FREE Assessment with every on-site inspection for our water damage and fire damage restoration services in the Phoenix area. We'll work with your insurance company to provide an full assessment that meets insurance policy requirements for coverage of our restoration services. Call us today at 480-649-5050 to schedule a FREE assessment.
Residential & Commercial Restoration InspectionsAfter we complete a property inspection, we'll provide you with an assessment.
FREE Property AssessmentContact Titan Restoration for a FREE Assessment of your home of business.
• Contents Cleaning
• Mold Remediation The first step of our assessment process includes a detailed inspection of your residential or commercial property for property damage including water, fire, smoke and mold damage. During the structural water damage inspection our technicians will check specific areas of your building from the roof to the crawl space or basement and all areas in between (attic, ceilings, walls, floors, baseboards, slabs and crawl spaces) for any water, fire, smoke, mold or other structural damage. We use advanced methods, equipment and technology to pinpoint damage within your structure, including thermal imaging. Titan Restoration's eco-friendly cleaning technicians are certified and licensed in water damage restoration and fire damage services and will provide a service solution with every FREE assessment.
Contents Damage InspectionAs part of our inspection process, our water and fire damage specialists will also assess your personal belongings or contents to estimate the damage, contents damage, cost of repair, or replacement value for each item. We make every effort to restore your belongings from water, fire and smoke damage, and we'll work with your company's insurance adjuster to prepare an estimate for our contents restoration services to restore your contents that can be restored.
Contents Claim ServiceTitan Restoration's Contents Team provides a room-by-room inventory of your contents complete with digital images of each item to be submitted with your insurance claim for restoration or replacement. We'll bill your insurance company directly for our services to restore your contents.
• List of pre-loss value of contents
• Digital photo inventory of your contents
How long will it take to get an Assessment?Depending on the extent of damage, our assessment could take as little as 15 minutes to assess every repair and replacement that is needed to fully restore your home or business to pre-loss condition. Titan Restoration works with your insurance company while we are on site working to complete the restoration job.
Direct Insurance BillingAll of Titan Restoration's restoration services are completed as one job and property damage claim. We will bill your insurance company directly to make things as convenient as possible for you, the homeowner or business owner. We'll also submit your water damage insurance claim and fire damage insurance claim directly to your insurance company in a timely manner so you can attend to other matters.
Why Titan?Titan Restoration has been in the water damage clean up business in the Greater Phoenix area since 1998. We have the experience and advanced equipment to perform water extraction, water removal, water damage restoration and reconstruction to return your home or business to pre-loss condition.
• Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
• Nearly 40 Years in Water Damage Restoration
• Licensed and Insured in the State of Arizona
• IICRC Clean Trust Certified Technicians
• State-Of-The-Art Drying Equipment
• Infrared Testing to Locate Damage Not Visible
• ANSI/IICRC S500-Standard Water Damage Restoration Services If you live in Phoenix, Prescott, Red Rock or any other city in the Greater Phoenix area, contact Titan Restoration to begin the restoration process. We will dispatch a technician to your location for a FREE assessment.