Titan Restoration of Arizona provides free assessments to evaluate if you’ve had a loss. We’re happy to come out to your home or business and evaluate whether or not you need restoration services. Call us today at 480-649-5050 if you think you need help.
Free Residential and Commercial Restoration Assessments
If you believe that you have water, fire, or mold damage on your property we can come out and see if there is a need for restoration services.
Depending on the extent of damage, our assessment could take as little as 15 minutes. If we determine that there has been a loss, we can also help you contact your insurance company and start the process to file a claim.
Contact Titan Restoration for a FREE Assessment of your home of business.
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Contents Cleaning
- The first step of our assessment process includes a detailed inspection of your residential or commercial property for property damage including water, fire, smoke and mold damage. During the structural water damage inspection our technicians will check specific areas of your building from the roof to the crawl space or basement and all areas in between (attic, ceilings, walls, floors, baseboards, slabs and crawl spaces) for any water, fire, smoke, mold or other structural damage.
Residential and Commercial Restoration Estimates
After your insurance adjuster has been notified and inspects the property, if you choose to sign a work authorization with Titan, we will write a detailed estimate of the extent of the damage and the cost.
During the estimate we will check specific areas of your building from the roof or the crawl space to the basement and all areas in between. Depending on the type of damage, we will use specialized equipment to conduct moisture readings, air quality tests, and mold spore counts. We will check for superficial, cosmetic inconsistencies as well as permanent, structural damage, as we make a thorough inspection of floors, ceilings, ducts, baseboards, and foundations.
Contents Damage Inspection
As part of our estimate inspection process, our water and fire damage specialists will also estimate damage to your personal belongings. We have experience identifying what can be saved and what will need replacement. Our contents inspection will include a list of all damaged contents, the cost of repair, or the replacement value of each item. We make every effort to restore your salvageable items from water, fire, and smoke damage, and we will work with your insurance adjuster to prepare an estimate for our contents restoration service for all those things that can be salvaged.
Direct Insurance Billing
All of Titan Restoration’s restoration services are completed as one job and property damage claim. We will bill your insurance company directly to make things as convenient as possible for you, the home or business owner. We understand the claims process, upload documentation in a timely manner, and keep and submit thorough records.
Titan Restoration has been in the restoration business in the Phoenix area since 1998. We perform our services with the highest standards of excellence and adhere to the industry’s best practices. We have the advanced equipment, technical expertise, and professional experience to meet all of your restoration needs. We are experts at flood, fire, and mold damage and leaders in restoration education, innovation, and service in Arizona. Let us help you return your home or business to pre-loss condition.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Over 20 Years in Water Damage Restoration
- Licensed and Insured in the State of Arizona
- IICRC Clean Trust Certified Technicians
- State-Of-The-Art Drying Equipment
- Infrared Testing to Locate Damage Not Visible
- ANSI/IICRC S500-Standard Water Damage Restoration Services
If you live in the greater Phoenix area, contact Titan Restoration to begin the restoration process. We will dispatch a technician to your location for a FREE assessment and help you get started.